Seven Days to Center
Due to the overwhelmingly positive response from both the facebook live and the instagram live, I have stacked my tiny confidences and am moving forward with our meditation series starting on Sunday, October 18th!
What to Expect:
- Two Meditations a Day, one at 8am (JST) and one at 7pm (JST) Wednesday's meditation will be around 9pm (JST).
- Free passes to any of my regularly scheduled online yoga classes (and I can bring a camera to any of the LIVE classes, so just ask)! I'll post the schedule below. I will also be posting mindful movement sessions in the group, as well as youtube videos from my unlisted account!
- Daily journaling prompts to enhance your meditation experience.
- A community to share your experiences with- the Facebook Group is so that we can all communicate- ask each other questions, and ask me questions! Share things your find, and use each other as support.
What You Need:
- A small notebook and pen.
- A small pillow or block to sit on, or a place to sit where your feet can touch the ground, and your hips can be elevated (you can put a pillow under your butt on the couch, too!).
- A beginner's mindset. This is imperative to carry with you throughout your meditation journey (I still use this)!Every moment is brand new, and stepping in with a presumptive narrative will make things more challenging!
Best yet, is that if you can't make the meditation sessions at the times stated, they'll be in the group for you to use when you can arrive to them.
That means that no matter where you are in the world, you'll have this intimate group to share with (the community building is arguably the best part) and personal sessions to access for the full week!
This is a BUFFET of mindfulness, so just pick and choose what works for YOU. <3
(To my USA friends- 2000 yen is less than $20USD!!)